Welcome to my Blog!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

'about me'


Bismillahirahmanirrahim...This is my first time ever to write in a blog and to own one! As far as I can remember, I don't even have any journal or a diary to pen down anything about my life.But why now? For your info, I am now pursuing my degree in Mass Communication (Interpersonal) in Mara of Technology University, Shah Alam. Since this is my first year, we have been given a task or should I say an assignment given by Miss Mimi and she's lecturing for our subject called 'Thinking and Writing Strategies'.

I would say, it will be a good platform for me to improve my English specifically in writing skills. Perhaps, I can express my feelings, share ideas or even opinion by blogging. I can feel that it will be so much interesting to kick off my first year with this interesting yet unique assignment.

Alright, I will start with why I choose ‘AmyZacque’ as title of my blog? Personally, it’s simple, short and easy to remember. Amy is obviously taken from my second name, whilst Zacque is initial of capital “Z” from my father’s name and it’s been spelled out as it is for his initial or signature.

Ok, that's enough for my introduction. Now, I like to share with you guys about myself. The name given is Shayu Amyna Zakaria and Amy is people used to address me. I'm turning 22 this April and been brought up in Kelana Jaya, Selangor. I have 6 siblings which are 3 boys and 3 girls and I’m the 4th from 6 siblings. We are very closed to each other. It is very grateful for me to have such a wonderful and loving parents. I would consider them as my super mom and super dad.


my happy family...love them a lot!


About my hobbies, I love music a lot. I used to listening to the radio or mp3 every day even when I’m studying. I listen every kind of genre music especially r&b, hip hop, and indon’s. I think music is parts form my life =)…I also love to karaoke. Usually, I will go to shopping mall with my sisters and friends to karaoke box and spend our time there. It was so much fun. Other than that, I’ve been presenting my secondary school in nasyid competition until state level and my position was percussion. My group’s name was balqis an-nur and I really miss that time so much.

Initially, i started my primary school at S.K Kelana Jaya(2) and S.A.R Al-Hidayah from standard one until standard six. I've only got 2 A's and 3 B's for my UPSR. Instead of conventional and normal school, my father decided to send me at religious boarding school at As-Solihin,Shah Alam. Since it was a private religious boarding school(obviously the fees it quite expensive), hence i have to moved to Sekolah Agama Menengah Batu 10,Cheras when i was in form two until i've finished my SPM.

While waiting for my SPM result, i was working in Burger King in Kelana Jaya as a part timer for more than 3 months. I must say it was memorable experienced for me as i have to be a mascot to distribute the pamphlet to the customer.

Then, I continued my studied in lower six at S.M.(P) Sri Aman, Petaling Jaya. Surprisingly, I’ve got an offer from UiTM for the second intake to continuing my studying in Diploma in Business Studies, Dungun. I was very happy because I’ve managed to enter in UiTM. For your info, my families were also graduated from UiTM, which are my father, mother, my big brother, and my two sisters. During in Dungun, I’m not doing really well in my studies. My result doesn’t good enough and I really disappointed with it. But I’ve managed to finish my diploma with 2.83 in CGPA. Now, I’m here doing my degree in Mass Communication (Interpersonal) in Mara of Technology University, Shah Alam. I think, that’s all about me. Do comment me or give your opinion and I will take it as a compliment and advices.

9 comments:

livetolearn said...

So amy,you in SMA also..:))
Why don`t you tell me earlier:D
hehe,very well then....

ONE NIE ASH BURN said...

Now pursuing degree is way better than nothing right..

.iN. said...

give me high five for music lovers! yeahh ^.^

-EpuL- said...

nice layout
i love it very much

livetolearn said...

wait in,a low five for me ^_^

AmyZacque said...

yasir:owh..so,we are same huh?but your behavior now does'nt seem like you've been in SMA before..hehehe...;p

wani:yeah..really grateful with it...;)

ain:give me five!!hehe...

epul:thanks...

f.u.t.i.e.s.y.a said...

i like your layout alot!!
and just by seeing your family picture, it makes me smile!! ;P

AmyZacque said...

thanks nita...=))

yankee oscar papa said...

Sk kelana jaya 2. Kenal cikgu zuraidi.
Cikgu hamizah
Cikgu sufian.?

Post a Comment