Welcome to my Blog!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Laguna Beach Resort

Alright, here comes the second assignment from our lecturer miss Mimi. It's about product review that we can promote to people out there about our product and convince them that our product is good and preferable. It’s not only a product; a place also can be something that we can promote to other people. So, in my situation, I like to promote a location which is called Laguna Beach Resort. It’s located in Pulau Redang in Kuala Terengganu. Have you been there? Do you feel stressful and exhausted with your work or assignment? Here is the place that suitable for you guys to come with your family and friends.
Why I choose this place, it is because I’ve been there with my family few years ago. I will tell you why I like this place and why I want to promote it to all of you. Laguna Redang Island Resort has 222 rooms ranging from Standard, Deluxe Garden, Deluxe Pool, Deluxe Sea, and Premier Sea Rooms & Laguna Suites. All rooms are extra spacious and lined with timber striped flooring. Deluxe rooms and above have individual balconies to take advantage of the South China Sea breeze with a choice of enchanting garden, rain forest, sea or pool views. Located on one of the best beach on the island, the hotel is set against a backdrop of fine powder-white sand, crystal-clear waters and emerald hills. Isn’t it cool for our vacation? So relaxing and very refreshing….
Other than that, many activities that will provided there such as snorkelling, jungle trekking, fishing trip or ‘candat sotong’ , diving and underwater photo taking, canoe, banana boat, beach volleyball and much more fun activities! I must say that snorkelling is the best activities to do. From my experienced, I’ve been snorkelling to Bidong Island. It was really beautiful under the water which we can feed the fish and taking picture inside the water with nice and amazing view of corals. There are also offering digital video and computer-related services (cd burning and printing) to those who want to buy and their picture as a memory.
For those who like or want to learn diving also can come to this place. A fully-equipped and professionally-staffed dive centre provides diving lessons, equipment rental and expeditions out to the many dive locations in the area. In Laguna Beach Resort also provides service such as houses a massage centre. So, you can relax your body about a couple of hour there. Pool table and a variety of indoor and board games are also available.

About the price, I think it is quite expensive but don’t worry, it’s totally worth for our vacation. With the varieties of activities and services, I think it is fine and worth to those who are really likes delight vacation. I must say, comparing to other island that I’ve been before which is Langkawi Island, Kapas island, Pangkor Island; Redang is more beautiful and fascinate island.
So, what are you guys waiting for? Come and decide to come here for your vacation with your family and friends. I believe this place would not disappoint your holiday and ensure interesting vacation. If you really interested and want to know more about this place, do call at this number, 09-6310888 or visit to their website, www.lagunaredangtt.com.my. Lots of fun and excitement will wait you there!=)

2 comments:

livetolearn said...

Salam..Whoaa,Redang Island!!Two thumbs up!!

AmyZacque said...

yeahh!!yasir,have you been to redang island??

Post a Comment